Our Vision statement
“To Be the Leading National Private Education Institutions’ Umbrella, Promoter and Advocacy Forum”
WELCOME TO NPEIA VIRTUAL HOME
NPEIA traces its beginning back to 1994, when a group of passionate education entrepreneurs and education managers in the greater Kampala area led by Mr. Mujjumba John Bosco, the Proprietor of St John Bosco Primary school, Wankuluku, Professor Lawrence Mukiibi of St Lawrence schools and colleges,
Statement of core values
- Team work and solidarity
- Integrity and professionalism
- Equity and equality
- Transparency and Accountability
- Excellency and Innovation
What we Do
- We hold annual workshops, conferences, Summits, Seminars and training for members
- We train members through private schools affiliated institutes link Mubs, UMI
- We enable members benchmark best practices locally and internationally
- We link with Business and professional training institutions for tailored courses for school managers and directors like MUBS, UMI among others.
Why Join us ?
- Professional growth through workshops, seminars, conferences, summits.
- Access to Educational entrepreneurship and school management Resources
- Access to wealth of education information
- Support supervision and Inspections.
- Access to joint education programs and investment finance
- Social Capital and net working with Edu- entrepreneurs through Welfare programs
Join Us Today
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM